(2) Membership clause
(3) Your account and registration obligations
(4) Electronic Communications
(5) Amendments to the user agreement and the mechanism of operation of the "Otieo" website
(6) Using the oteo secure payment system
(7) Your personal information and transaction details
(8) Prohibited goods and information prohibited from circulation during your use of the "Otieo" website
(9) Prohibitions when displaying items
(10) You undertake, represent and warrant that you are
(13) Damage to the site "Otieo"
(14) Buyer Protection
(15) Goods recovered
(16) Otieo's responsibility
(17) Confidentiality and privacy
(18) Revoke User Agreement
(19) Provide feedback
(20) Cancellation of access and / or membership
(21) No guarantee
(22) Defining responsibilities
(24) Relationship and Notices
(25) Transfer of rights and obligations
(26) General information
(27) Law and legislation in force
(28) Policy and conditions for perfume inclusion
(29) Additional terms for Sellers during Happy / Black Friday / White Friday
(30) Additional terms for sellers during the seasonal sales period solde
(31) Warranty terms and conditions.
Welcome to Otieo.
Here are the terms and conditions in effect during your use and access to the pages of the "Otieo" website, the mobile application, and all the pages, links, tools, and sub-features of them. Your use of "Otieo" is your approval and acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement, which includes all the details below. It is your affirmation of your commitment to respond to the content of this agreement on the “Otieo” website, hereinafter referred to as “we” and also referred to as “Otieo”, in relation to your use of the site, and hereinafter referred to as the “Usage Agreement” and this agreement is in effect as soon as Your acceptance of the consent option
(2) Eligibility for Membership:
1. Membership of Otieo site is granted only to those who meet the legal capacity requirements in accordance with Algerian law. If Otieo learns that the legal eligibility conditions are not met, Otieo has the right to cancel any member’s account with a commitment to liquidate his financial accounts immediately after closing the account.
2. No person has the right to use the site if his membership is canceled from "Otieo".
3. In the event that any user registers as a commercial establishment, his commercial establishment shall be bound by all the conditions set forth in this agreement.
4. You must comply with all applicable laws to regulate Internet commerce.
5. No member or institution has the right to open two accounts simultaneously for any reason whatsoever, and the administration of Otieo has the right to freeze the two accounts or cancel one of them with an obligation to liquidate all financial operations related to the account before closing it.
6- Users (individuals or institutions) must abide by the commercial contracts concluded with members.
7. No member of the site has the right to display or buy prohibited, suspicious or stolen exhibits that violate the laws in force in the ministries and agencies of local government trade establishments, and if this is proven, he shall bear personal and legal responsibility without any liability on the “Otieo” website.
(3) Your account and registration obligations:
To submit a registration request for membership on the site, you are required to disclose specific information and to choose a secret user name and password to be used when entering the site. Upon acceptance of the registration application, you will be considered a member of the site and thus, you will have agreed to:
1. To be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and confidential password and to determine the persons permitted to access and use your account on the site. You agree to inform Otieo immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. Otieo site does not bear any responsibility in any way for any loss that may happen directly or indirectly to you morally or materially as a result of your disclosure of the username or login password information.
3. "Otieo" site does not bear any responsibility in any way for any loss that may be caused to the user directly or indirectly, and the responsibility for maintaining the use of "Otieo" website is on the user, and in the event of any direct or indirect losses it may cause Otieo is attached as a result of any unlawful, real or authorized use of your account by you or by any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the site, whether it was for the performance of services and others using the username and the login password, whether with or without authorization, it is required to compensate Otieo website.
4. You agree to disclose true, correct, updated and complete information about yourself as required in the Otieo website registration form.
5. Not to include in the registration card any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers, or any personal details, or the word "Otieo".
6. That your business name does not include the word "Otieo" or its logo.
7. In Otieo, we are committed to treating your personal information and your contact addresses with complete confidentiality with other members. Members are provided with your contact information only upon completion of the commercial operations.
8. You will be obligated to maintain the registration data and update it successively to keep it true, correct, current and complete, and if you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, incomplete, incomplete, or contrary to what is stated in the user agreement, then Otieo has the right to take action. Against stopping, limiting or cancelling account membership on the site. This is without prejudice to other rights of "Otieo" and his legitimate means of recovering his rights.
9. Otieo has the right to conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and asks you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments at any time.
10. If the applicant for the registration application represents a commercial establishment, then he is required to provide the site with all the information and required documents that include the commercial license, other documents for the establishment and / or documents that show the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
11. You agree to provide any information and / or documents to Otieo if requested by you.
12. In the event of failure to comply with any of the above, the management of "Otieo" has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and block you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unverified and unverified accounts, operations or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
(4) Electronic Communications:
1. You agree to communicate with you via e-mail, or by broadcasting promotional advertisements on the site, and you agree that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that you provide electronically replace their written counterparts, in meeting legal needs.
2. During the period of your membership, Otieo will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new advertising activities that may be added to the site.
3. As a user, you have the right to confirm that you do not want to receive promotional e-mails, and you can cancel receiving such messages, by clicking on the option to request not to receive promotional messages, available at the bottom of the promotional and advertising messages. .
(5) Amendments to the user agreement and this mechanism of operation of "Otieo":
1. You know and agree that Otieo notifies you of any amendment to the User Agreement, according to which your obligations will double or your rights diminish according to any amendments that may be made to the User Agreement.
2. You agree that Otieo, with its absolute power and without liability, may make fundamental or subsidiary amendments to this agreement without requiring that additional approval from your side, at any time and with immediate effect, by broadcasting an announcement of the amendment on the site.
3. You know that “Otieo” is not considered an auction or a bank and does not provide similar services, and “Otieo” is a technical website on the Internet that allows the sale and purchase of goods between sellers and buyers registered on the site.
4. Membership on the site is free. And Otieo imposes deal-making fees on sellers when their goods are sold on the site, and there are optional advertising fees if requested and used to promote goods on the site.
5. Sellers must pay all fees owed to Otieo within 30 days with a maximum of 30 after completing any successful sale.
6. The seller has to duly inform the site management of any unsuccessful sale for any reason, and Otieo will cancel the cost (service fee) calculated on the item.
7. As a seller, you have the right to cancel or refund any costs (service fees) that have been incurred or deducted for operations that have not been completed.
8. Before you offer any commodity for sale on the Otieo website, you must review the details of the specific fees that will be calculated on your operations and you will have to pay them as soon as the monthly invoices are issued for the account of your operations on the site,
9- The site has the right to make adjustments to the fees of operations as it deems appropriate, and any amendment will be announced by emailing you, and the amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether they are on fees or details of shipping services, and you must abide by them according to their terms when they are announced.
8. All fees are calculated in the local currency of the location of the country in which you are registered. You must pay all fees due on your operations on the site to “Otieo” plus any taxes or other expenses, within 30 days from the date of the invoice sent to him from “Otieo”, provided that Payment is made by means of approved means
9. In the event that you are not obligated to pay the fees or expenses calculated on your operations on the site, "Otieo", without any legal liability, reserves the right to:
Issuing and issuing an official warning to you for not committing to payment on time
- If the financial dues are not paid within a maximum period of 7 days from the date Otieo issued the warning, then Otieo has the right to suspend your account temporarily or permanently.
- "Otieo" also reserves the right to take any necessary steps, including legal, in the event that you do not pay the fees incurred by you for the benefit of "Otieo" site.
- For accounts due for more than 30 days, the unpaid amount will be deducted from your account in the electronic wallet "MyWallet", and you have no objection to "Otieo" duly doing this with the need to inform you via e-mail of the completion of the withdrawal process.
Otieo reserves the right to take any necessary measures or steps that include, but are not limited to, legal claims for the collection of fees and / or appropriate taxes and expenses.
- Despite our best efforts, there may be a small number of items in our catalog that are incorrectly priced. We will confirm the prices when we process your order. If we have made a mistake and the correct price of the product is higher than the price on the website, we may either contact you before shipping to confirm whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If the correct price of the product is less than the advertised price, we will charge you the lower price and send the product to you.
(6) Using the “Otieo” secure payment system:
1. Otieo's secure payment system considers that payment for the purchase of goods from the site can be made entirely or partly via the Internet through the payment features of the “Otieo” website called MyWallet, or in cash for receiving “COD” or any party. Other payments may be made available by Otieo on the site from time to time.
2. The provision of "Otieo" for the payment service through my wallet or cash on receipt is to facilitate the buyers to complete the payment processes over the Internet supervised by "Otieo" while "Otieo" does not participate in the buying and selling on the site.
3. All sales and purchases on the site continue to be carried out according to bilateral contracts between the seller and the buyer of a specific commodity, and “Otieo” is not responsible for any process that is not completed, and is not responsible for any claim resulting from any contract concluded between buyers and sellers.
4. Otieo shall not be responsible for verifying the authenticity of any user. The seller and the buyer must take caution and caution in dealings. You know and agree that "Otieo" bears the risks that may affect your money during your trading and trading on the site.
(7) Your personal information and transaction detail information:
1. You have no objection to granting "Otieo" an unlimited, universal, permanent and irrevocable right, exempt from charges, and licensed to use personal information or materials or otherwise that you provided to us for the site and / or advertised on the site through registration, bidding. Purchase, or during the process of displaying and selling goods, through the forms designated for communication and registration, or through any electronic message or any of the communication channels available on the site. With the aim of operating and promoting the site in accordance with the agreement to use confidentiality of information agreement.
2. You are the only one responsible for the information that you send or publish. Otieo's role is limited to allowing you to display this information on the site’s pages and through its advertising channels.
(8) Goods and information prohibited from being circulated during your use of the website:
No user has the right to display any commodity whose circulation and trade is prohibited according to the laws and regulations of the People's The Democratic Republic of Algeria and all its ministries managing it, such as:
1- Medicines and preparations not licensed by the Ministry of Health
2. Explosive materials and firearms
3. Animals and domesticated and wild organisms and birds or their members
4 Sexual goods and tools
5- Alcoholic beverages, wines and intoxicants, tobacco of all kinds, and narcotic drugs
6. Pirated and non-original software and laser disks
7. Pornographic videos and any porn-related programs
8- Materials forbidden to be circulated legally
9. Illegal products of animal origin
10. Registered national historical documents, artifacts and artifacts
11- Bonds, including stocks, sukuk, customs bonds, or any financial instruments
12. Services and general announcements for sites or companies
13- Goods and artifacts prohibited for export
14. Antiquities and artistic treasures as stipulated in the laws.
15. Any damaged, forged, invalid, counterfeit goods or that, through their use, may harm the users of another site in their interests and health.
16. Fresh food, chemicals and carbonated materials
17- Any goods that have been officially or unofficially declared by any concerned government agency in Algeria not to allow their sale, import or use, whether before or after their display on the site and the site has the right not to allow it to be displayed even if it is on the seller's responsibility
(9) Prohibitions when viewing items:
1. Displaying items that are still listed for sale by another user
2. Display counterfeit goods internationally or locally registered trademarks
3. Offer, promote or market the goods of hierarchical marketing institutions (network)
4. Displaying goods that are stolen, of an unknown source, or without an official selling license
5. Disseminating inappropriate information, content, or news within the recognized customs and traditions
6. Transmitting (in our assessment) false, fraudulent, incorrect, misleading, defamatory, defamatory, intimidating or harassing information.
7. Posting notes, questions or answers that are not true in nature, causing harm to people (natural, moral), such as defamation and slander, use of insulting and insulting expressions, racist comments, assaulting another user, insulting other cultures, or making any other offensive comments.
8. Inclusion of information or goods that violate the intellectual property rights of a third party and other property or the right to confidentiality.
9. Spreading filthy or obscene information, or spreading rumors or malicious information
10. Disseminating information and political opinions.
11. Posting any information, contents, or listing of goods that (in our opinion) are infringing on the culture, religion, or local traditions.
12. Disseminating information or contents or listing goods that may threaten national security or promote violence and terrorism.
13. Posting information or content or listing goods that include or encourage gambling.
14. Using exciting or inappropriate words when displaying goods for sale, using this type of word in product names or addresses, with the aim of drawing attention or directing members to your goods.
15. Prohibited actions during on-site operations:
Failure to make payments for goods you have purchased, unless the seller changed the specifications of the goods or new developments occurred after you bid, or an apparent typographical error occurred.
- Failure to deliver an item purchased from you as long as the buyer complies with the stated conditions.
- Attempting to complete off-site deals for goods that were offered in the site's auction or offered for sale on the site without registering them as a successful operation, regardless of the method of delivery and payment
- Using the communications resulting from the buying or selling operations on the site to complete sales deals on other goods, directly or indirectly from other sites via e-mail or other means of communication.
- The claim that the goods have not been sold, while Otieo believes that, from his point of view, it has been successfully completed in accordance with the user agreement and the provisions of the site.
Manipulating or attempting to manipulate the site in any way, including the prices of any goods or services on the site, either on your own or with the help of another party or user
Dodging and manipulating the fee structure of the site and the billing process, or fees owed by "Otieo".
- Carrying out any action that violates the regulations for keeping the site’s information and data confidential, or disclosing or using any data or information for any reasons or actions not related to “Otieo”.
Transferring your account on the site and the username to another party without informing the site’s management and its approval of this procedure
Distribute or advertise illegal or high volume communications, or hierarchical chain letters.
Distributing any harmful software such as viruses, Trojans, time bombs, or any similar software or technologies that could harm the site, or the interests and properties of the site’s users. Those who prove this work bear all financial and moral compensation without any liability for Otieo.
16. Fabricating a claim on the Otieo website or causing total or partial loss of services for Internet operators or any other suppliers.
17. Carrying out any work that may carry us or other users (in our view) unjustified enormous burdens on our infrastructure and operating policy.
18. Interfering or attempting to intervene to affect the the course of work on the site.
19. Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any fraud on the site or user accounts and their other domains.
20. Export or re-export any tools related to the site, except for what is stipulated in the laws governing export in any of the legislation in force in such matters.
21. Reproduction, modification or distribution of any content on the site or in any way violating the sanctity of copyright or trademarks.
22. Violating any laws, provisions, regulations, guidelines, rights of third parties or Otieo contracts.
23- Damage to Otieo’s website through the use of the shipping services provided by “Otieo” or my portfolio service, or other properties or contracts, or the terms and conditions of “Otieo”, which are displayed on the site from time to time.
(10) You undertake, represent and warrant that:
1- You are 18 years old or older
2- That you have the authority to bind the institution "if you are a representative of an institution"
3 - That you are the sole and legal exclusive beneficial owner of all materials of any kind that you wish to display for sale on the site, and that you have proof that you have the right and authority to trade and display these materials.
4- You will comply with all applicable local and international laws in this regard, as well as the applicable provisions regarding the use of the website.
5- The information and description of the goods that you will publish on the site for the purpose of sale are true, accurate, detailed and illustrated.
6- To work within the site's policy of preserving the privacy of contact and communication information, it will not disclose details of your contact information and addresses, including phone numbers, postal addresses, electronic addresses, anywhere on the site, including
Forms, forum, item details or through any website email features.
7-You will not use your information obtained through the necessary communications to complete any transaction on the site with the aim of completing additional sales outside the site or through another site.
8- We will not collect your information about other users, including their electronic addresses and other means of communication.
9-You will not disclose or publish any personal information about users, or use it in a way (in our view) that may violate their privacy and privacy and applicable laws.
1. All the contents on the site: texts, graphic designs, logos, button icons, symbols, audio clips, digital loads, collected data and electronic programs are the property and their rights are reserved either to Otieo or to its users, to the authors of these contents, and to the commissioners and they are protected. Within the preserved copyrights, trademarks, rights and laws of intellectual and creative property.
2. The content collected on the site is the exclusive property and its rights are reserved to the “Otieo” website, and it is protected within the copyright, trademarks, rights and laws of intellectual and creative property.
1. "Otieo" website, its logos and phrases are the the exclusive intellectual property of the owners of "Otieo" website, and they are either registered or unregistered trademarks owned by "Otieo" website, and they are protected by the rights and laws of ownership of international and other intellectual trademarks.
(And other words and logos on the site, including "My Wallet" and "SafePay Market" - Secure Payment)
2. The trademarks of "Otieo" are not permitted to be used for off-site products or services without the consent of "Otieo". Use is not permitted. Otieo signs and logos in activities that undermine its value and credibility. All other trademarks not owned by "Otieo" that appear on the site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, related to, or sponsored by "Otieo".
(13) Damaging the "Otieo" website:
1. Any problems of any kind relating to a violation of this User Agreement must be reported in "Otieo".
2. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, you should inform Otieo.
3. If Clause No. 2 above is proven, then Otieo may resort, without prejudice to his interests and resulting rights, to limit, suspend or block a user's access to a site and / or cancel his membership on the site, or remove his contents on the site.
4. Otieo may resort to technical and / or legal steps against users who create problems or legal claims of any kind as a violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties or deal in inappropriate ways with this user agreement or with our contracts.
5. It is forbidden to display the addresses of links to other sites outside "Otieo", even if they belong to the item displayed on the site, and he is responsible for displaying the address for any damages that may result from entering viruses or harmful software, whether to "Otieo" or any of its users.
(14) Buyer Protection:
Otieo has a Buyer Protection Program that aims to assist buyers to ensure that their purchases are protected from fraudulent sellers on the site.
1. In the event that the buyer has purchased goods by electronic payment method, and has not received his goods or received goods that differ from the specifications presented or whose value differs from the value mentioned on the offer page, then the buyer can request protection according to the Buyer's Protection Program. This program includes a clause that allows compensation from Otieo for the value of the goods only. In order for the buyer to benefit from this program, he must file a complaint by e-mail to our website within 48 hours from the date of receiving the non-conforming product, with all the necessary details related to the process.
2. After Otieo’s management receives the notification sent, necessary action will be taken to verify the case and its details. In the event that Otieo decides that the seller is the one who intentionally defrauded the buyer, then Otieo will compensate the buyer within the site’s policy and as it sees fit. Managing Otieo is appropriate based on case-by-case details.
3. To complete what is stated in No. 2 above, Otieo may resort to suspending, canceling, or blocking the seller’s access to the site and / or canceling his membership, and the site has the right to charge the seller the costs of compensating the buyer and the shipping and delivery costs according to (the shipping policy and any additional fees). Otieo reserves the right to take additional steps if necessary, including legal steps
4. You know and agree that in the event that any commodity from the buyer is returned to "Otieo", and the commodity is illegal or illegal, then "Otieo" has the right, according to his vision, to destroy the goods or take any other necessary steps.
5. Shipping charges for return requests:
1) If the return is due to an error borne by the seller or a problem with the product sent
A - If the buyer objects within 15 days of receiving the order (the protection period provided by "Otieo")
Seller bears the shipping fees for returning the item
In the event that Otieo does not agree to the buyer's return request and the buyer refuses to receive the returned item rejected by Otieo, Otieo will have the right to dispose of the item 60 days after the customer’s rejection date.
B - If the buyer objects 15 days after receiving the order (only if the product is approved)
The buyer is responsible for the shipping fees paid to ship the item to him
Seller bears the shipping fees for returning the item
In the event that Otieo does not agree to the customer's return request and the customer refuses to receive the returned item rejected by Otieo, Otieo will have the right to dispose of the item 60 days after the customer’s refusal date.
2) In the event that the return is due to the buyer's mistake and the product is still in its original condition without opening it
A - If the buyer objects within 15 days of receiving the order (the protection period provided by "Otieo")
Otieo does not bear the shipping fees paid for shipping the item to the buyer and the seller
The shipping fees, in this case, shall be borne by the buyer
B - If the buyer objected 15 days after receiving the order (only if the product was approved)
- The buyer is responsible for the shipping fees that were paid to ship the item to him
- Buyer bears shipping fees for returning the item to the seller
(15) Returned goods:
Otieo, its affiliated companies has the right to dispose of, destroy, liquidate, or auction off any of the seller’s affiliate goods/products as it deems appropriate within sixty days after receiving them from the shipping company in case these products / goods are returned or not received from Buyers for any reason, provided that the seller is notified of the mentioned products/goods that have been returned by sending a message to the e-mail provided by the seller and the the seller has not taken the necessary measures to receive them. This paragraph is an express authorization for "Otieo" to destroy or display products in the liquidation of any products/goods mentioned above, without any objection from the Sellers and without any liability arising from "Otieo" site. Otieo also has the right to deduct from the seller’s account or ask him to compensate for the losses that he may incur through the destruction and / or liquidation of the above-mentioned goods.
16. You exempt "Otieo" and / or any of its officials and representatives, regarding any claim, dispute, costs, damages, liability, and any direct loss to any party arising from an act committed by users of the site, and you, in particular, waive in accordance with applicable laws For any claim in this regard.
1. “Otieo” takes measures (physical, organizational and technological) to protect against unauthorized access to and store your personal identity information. Knowing that the Internet is not a secure medium and the confidentiality of your personal information cannot be guaranteed 100%.
2. Otieo will provide your contact information, the mobile phone and the e-mail to the second party, to complete the transaction, as communication is made between the two parties to complete the shipping and payment process.
3. "Otieo" has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other Internet pages linked to this site, or third parties claiming to represent you or others. You know and agree that Otieo may use your information that you provided to it in order to provide services to you in Otieo, and to send you marketing messages, and that the confidentiality contract on this site governs the collection, processing, use and transfer of your personal identity information.
(18) Revocation of User Agreement:
Otieo, according to the user agreement and according to the law, may resort immediately and without liability to limit your activity, remove your bids in auctions, delete lists of your goods offered for sale, warn other users about your activities, and may resort as well.
To temporarily or permanently suspend, limit, or withdraw your membership and / or limit or cancel your access to the site without prejudice to its other rights and its legitimate means to recover your rights in the event:
1. If you violate the usage agreement
2. If Otieo could not authenticate any of your information submitted to it.
3. If "Otieo" decides that your activities may cause you or other users and "Otieo" to have legal problems.
4. "Otieo", according to its evaluation, may resort to re-activity of the suspended users, as the user who stopped his activity permanently or withdrew his membership, may not be able to register or try to register in "Otieo", or use the site in any way, whatever the circumstances. Until you allow him to resume his activity in "Otieo", however, if you violate this user agreement, "Otieo" reserves the right to recover any sums owed to you by the site, and any losses and damages caused to the site "Otieo" have the right to take action Legal and / or resorting to the courts to bring a case against you as Otieo deems appropriate.
5. Your or others' violation of this User Agreement does not obligate Otieo to waive its right to take appropriate measures for such an act and for other similar acts of violation. Otieo does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations of this User Agreement.
(19) Providing information and evaluation:
Otieo encourages buyers and sellers on the site to give information and evaluation (feed back) each other after completing each sale. This will help all users to identify potential buyers and sellers, and your retrieval information will be displayed with the user’s identity on the site, and you agree to Not to publish retrospective information containing racist attacks or diminishing cultural value and any sarcastic comments, and it is also prohibited to publish evaluative information with the aim of promoting sales outside the site. In the event that you continue to receive negative feedback information, Otieo will proceed to cancel your membership on the site.
(20) Cancellation of access and / or membership:
Without prejudice to his other rights and his legitimate means to recover his rights, the administration of "Otieo" website can suspend or cancel your membership and / or your access to the site at any time without warning and for any reason, and without limitation, and he can cancel this user agreement.
(21) No guarantee:
“Otieo” provides for its website and services a sale of what the goods are on it, and as available, without approval and without its guarantee, neither implicit nor apparent, including the title deed, suitability for use, quality, safety, and authenticity, as Otieo does not guarantee its accuracy The extent of its reliability and completeness, and does not guarantee the information, texts, designs and means of communication used through the site. Otieo does not guarantee to fix faults and does not guarantee that the site is free from viruses and any other things that could harm users. One of the nature of Internet communication is that information on it is vulnerable to being accessed, corrupted, and causing delays. The site may be exposed from time to time to lack of readiness due to malfunctions, maintenance and development. You agree that Otieo is not obligated to support the site, and that you publicly agree to your visit to the site and bear your risks yourself.
(22) Defining Responsibilities:
As permitted by law, Otieo and its employees, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and suppliers will not be responsible for any direct loss or malfunctions arising from your use of the site. If you are not satisfied with the site or any of its contents and its materials, then the solution is not to continue using it. Moreover, you agree that any unauthorized use of the site and its services, due to your negligence, will cause harm to "Otieo", and therefore the market will have to resort to items And terms of the user agreement.
You agree to provide security to Otieo and its directors, employees, agents, and suppliers, and to protect them from any damage that may befall them as a result of claims, losses, malfunctions, costs, and expenses, that occur due to your violation of the user agreement or your breach of any law, amendments, or infringement of the rights of third parties.
(24) Relationship and Notices:
None of the terms of the user agreement include an indication of a partnership between you and “Otieo”, and you have no authority to bind “Otieo” in any way, and that any notices you want to send “Otieo”, you must send it by e-mail, provided that Souq.com replies to the email. You know and agree that any notices sent to you from “Otieo” will be announced on the site or by the e-mail that you provided to us during the registration process, and it is assumed that you received it 72 hours after sending it. We may send you a notification by regular mail to the address you have provided us and it is assumed that it will arrive to you 7 days after sending.
(25) Transfer of rights and obligations:
You here grant "Otieo" the right to transfer part or all of its rights, benefits, obligations, and responsibilities, to other parties working with him, without the need to refer to you, according to the provisions of the user agreement and "Otieo" is obligated to notify you of such transfers if they take place and also to publish On the site, while you cannot transfer your benefits, rights and obligations to a third party without taking permission in advance from Otieo, in accordance with the terms and conditions in the user agreement.
(26) General information:
If any paragraph contained in this user agreement is invalid, canceled, or for any reason, it is no longer in force, such paragraph does not nullify the validity of the remaining paragraphs in the agreement. This agreement (which is amended from time to time according to its terms) sets out all the broad lines of understanding and agreement between you and "Otieo", with regard to the following:
- Any person who is not a party to this user agreement has no right to impose any terms or conditions in it.
- If the user agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the site or in other ways, the English text will prevail.
(27) Governing Law and Legislation:
This user agreement is governed and drafted according to the laws of the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, and is fully and completely subject to the legislation in force in the laws. This paragraph provides an alternative that is resorted to in the event that this user the agreement expires or is canceled for any reason.
(28) Listing Policy for perfumes:
Sample perfumes (bottles that usually contain small amounts of fragrance are used to provide consumers with free samples) are not permitted to be listed or sold on the site. Any perfume that has any or all of the following will be considered as a sample perfume:
- Comes from the original manufacturer as a sample bottle for the perfume (for inspection, sale from dealer to dealer) from the original designer. It comes in a different packaging box as the packaging from the same user (usually the perfume sample bottle is wrapped in a plain box in one color)
The perfume comes without the bottle cap inside the box.
- Some sample perfume bottles have the word "tester" or "demonstration" on the bottle. - Package is described as "Not for Sale".
Make sure your perfume items follow the policy above. If not, your offer may be removed immediately without prior notice and you may be subject to another set of procedures such as restrictions on your sales and purchase privileges and suspending your account.
(31) Additional terms for sellers during Happy / Black / White Friday:
These additional terms apply to the seller in addition to the basic terms and conditions. You can find a copy of the basic terms and conditions on the “Otieo” website. The White Friday event will take place during the end of November of each year or any extended period of time. Otieo reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw these additional terms. Souq will publish these additional terms and any amendments to them on the site.
1- Delivery of discounted goods: sellers participating in White Friday must deliver the required goods from any buyer to the nearest shipping location or other shipping partners. The delivery process for all goods included in the offer must take place within 48 hours from the time the order is completed on the buyer's website.
2- Quality and reliability assurance: The provisions require the seller to guarantee original, new, and free goods from defects. Otieo will take the necessary legal measures and/or court actions against any seller discovered to have sold or delivered to buyers counterfeit, used refurbished, incomplete, non-original, unlicensed, and misleading goods. Otieo has the right to conduct tests and inspect samples of the seller's goods subject to discounts, with the help of experts or the competent authorities during this period. The seller shall ensure that Otieo, its employees, agents, and buyers on the site are stripped of any charges and loss of anything in the event that the seller is found to have breached the undertaking.
3- In the event of any inconsistency between these additional terms and conditions, these additional conditions will be applied.
(32) Warranty terms and conditions
The warranty is only valid if the serial number of the item is present. Otieo reserves the right to cancel the warranty if it is found that the buyer has modified or removed the serial number of the item after purchasing it.
Upon the validity of the guarantee, the duties and obligations of "Otieo" are summarized in the repair or replacement of the damaged part of the commodity, compensating the buyer with a part / or the total amount that the buyer paid the price of the commodity and the compensation is according to the commodity's market price.
The maintenance covered by the guarantee must take place inside the maintenance center approved by "Otieo". As for the attempt to maintain the item outside this center, the warranty will be completely canceled. "Otieo" is not responsible in any way for compensating the buyer for the item damaged as a result of this maintenance, nor is it It is also responsible in any way for any claims or damages that may arise from maintenance outside the maintenance centers approved by them. The warranty must be carried out at the authorized service center of "Otieo". The warranty is void in the event that any kind of maintenance is attempted outside the approved center, and Otieo is not responsible for any damages, compensation or claims resulting from the maintenance of the commodity outside the intentional center for maintenance.
The maintenance or even replacement of goods that are carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of the product guarantee does not and will not be considered or lead to the renewal of the warranty period. Maintenance or replacement in any way is not considered a renewal of the warranty period that was granted to the buyer with the good.
Otieo's after-sales guarantee does not cover any cases in which it appears that the item's damage is an error in the design, the material or any workmanship defects of Otieo Ray.
The following are excluded from the after-sales warranty service:
Periodic inspection, general maintenance, repair and replacement of parts of the commodity that break down as a result of the normal use of the commodity, in addition to other consumable parts such as batteries, cables, headphones, lights and other parts of the commodity that are normally consumed.
Wrong use that includes - but is not limited to - the malfunctions that arise from the buyer's lack of knowledge of the correct way to make the item, or the attempt to operate it in contradiction with the policy or the manufacturer, in addition to the malfunctions resulting from the use of any accessories that are not approved for use with the commodity.
Any malfunction that arises as a result of an error in installation or installation that results in a breach of the instructions in the user manual or those that you granted to the buyer when he bought the item.
All malfunctions resulting from various accidents such as lightning strikes, destiny, floods, civil disturbances or other causes that are beyond Souq's control and cannot be controlled.
Malfunctions that result from modifications to the commodity to match international or local standards in all regions in which goods are sold that were not originally designed to be used.
Batteries malfunctions resulting from overcharging or any other reasons in which the general instructions for use in the user manual have been violated, in addition to the buyer erasing, removing, or modifying the serial number of the item or if the serial number of the item cannot be read.
Battery faults that arise from the use of chargers that are incompatible with the commodity or that are not approved to work with the item by the manufacturer of the commodity, or if it is found that there is a breakage or tampering with parts of the battery.
This warranty is not transferable from one person to another, and it will be the only means by which the buyer can benefit from the services of OTIO or its approved maintenance centers that are included in the warranty document and which will be responsible for any explicit or implicit breach of any of the terms of this warranty.
Legal Liability: Otieo is not responsible in any way for any loss of information that may be stored/preserved on any of the goods that are maintained or replaced.